R.O.I.'s Casino/Hotel Development, Operations and Marketing expertise was cultivated in the early days of Atlantic City, still recognized as the most competitive U.S. gaming market. In 1990, with the expansion of legalized gaming in the Midwest, Timothy Rose founded R.O.I. Gaming to provide development and consulting services to a new breed of gaming entrepreneur.
R.O.I.'s simple mission then and today is to focus on maximizing the bottom line Return On Investment for the owners of casinos and hotels of all sizes.
Diversified Gaming and Hospitality Experience
After six successful years as a senior executive in large casino resorts in Atlantic City, Mr. Rose sought to diversify his gaming and hospitality experience by working with a wide variety of casino types: tribal, riverboats, limited stakes and cruise ships.
Over the next eighteen years some of R.O.I. Gaming and Timothy Rose's accomplishments include:
- Feasibility studies and programming for some of the early Midwestern Riverboats.
- Member of a 3-person team that founded a small, public gaming company.
- Developed five Class III tribal casinos in the Pacific NW including the first two in Oregon and the largest in Washington.
- Built the Las Vegas National Gaming Practice for Coopers & Lybrand, at the time, the largest hospitality consulting firm in the world.
- Provided advisory services to some of the largest hospitality industry companies including the Marriott and Ritz Carlton.
- Developed the largest casino complex in Colorado, replaced the management company, turned the operation around and facilitated a timely sale.
- Developed and operated the final tribal casino to open in Oregon thru several expansions.
Creation of R.O.I. Gaming's Turnkey Hotel Development Program
Success in the final step above led to the creation of R.O.I. Gaming’s Turnkey Hotel Development program in February, 2008. This unique, package deal provides owners of new and existing casinos a quality lodging product to begin the transformation to a regional entertainment destination and better compete in the increasingly competitive gaming industry.
Today's challenging credit markets are accelerating the acceptance of this cost effective program as casino owners focus on financeable additions that generate the highest return.
The R.O.I. Hotel Group has become the exclusive provider of an innovative hotel design, development and operations package for new and existing casinos.
- 4-star room
- 25% larger in size
- 25% less in cost
- guaranteed pricing
- financing analysis.
- stretch development budget
- increase EBITDA
- become an overnight destination
- remain competitive
The R.O.I. Hotel Group has already:
- Designed and built a 104-Room Hotel plus casino addition attached to existing Casino for Blue Lake Rancheria.
- Designed a 105-Room Hotel and related amenities including a multi-purpose Events Center, ocean view Restaurant and Indoor Pool attached to an existing casino for a CA tribal government awaiting financing.
Providing Development, Operations and Marketing Consulting Services
In addition to the Turnkey Hotel Development program, R.O.I. Gaming will continue to provide Development, Operations and Marketing consulting services to U.S. and international casino/resorts. R.O.I. will never lose focus on our simple mission:
maximizing owner Return On Investment.
- Successfully executed an extensive Turnaround Management Program for Pueblo of Tesuque's Camel Rock Casino in Santa Fe, NM over a one-year period ending late 2009. Besides building a cohesive management team and extensive operating policies and procedures, we implemented a series of cost-saving strategies that reduced operating expenses $3.8 million per year in a tumultuous period when a major new competitor opened an overbuilt destination casino/hotel four miles away.
For more information, contact Tim Rose